Car Lockout Service - Salt Lake Towing
An Average 4 Million People Lock Themselves Out Of Their Vehicles Every Year…
You’re running late, juggling a thousand tasks; you grab a couple of things and jump out of the car, slamming the door shut behind you. Just as the lock clicks into place, you realize, you locked the car keys inside.
What Do You Do?
- Make sure to check whether all the doors are locked. In your rush you might have missed the simplest solution that could save you vital time and money.
- Do you have a spare key on you? If not could you call home and have someone deliver it?
- Take a moment and think, is this an emergency? Do you have valuables in the car, or items you need to retrieve immediately?
It’s Time to Call the Professionals
Salt Lake City Towing Provides Lockout Services to Drivers all over Utah and Salt Lake City
No need to break any windows, or call the fire service. We’re on hand and ready to offer a solution for your locked vehicle.
If you find yourself locked out, give us a call and let our friendly customer service staff know your exact location; as well as the make and model of your vehicle. We’ll dispatch a nearby tow truck to site, with an experienced automotive lock technician onboard.
Using specialized tools, our technician will be able to secure access to your car, quickly and safely. The best part is you won’t even need to replace your lock and key.
You don’t need to spend time negotiating with locksmiths in the area that might charge you exorbitant prices based on your situation. We offer transparent, flat-rate, lockout solutions that you can depend on.
In the rare case our technician can’t get your lock open. We’ll notify you of the specific issues with your vehicle and offer an alternative solution that will get your lockout situation resolved as soon as possible.
Our Lockout Services Include:
- On-site automotive lock technician, available 24/7 at any location in Salt Lake City.
- On-site lockout solutions
- Extraction for broken keys
- Locked trunk solutions
- Car key duplication Car key replacement services for certain models (make and model of car, as well as registration number, VIN and some form of personal identification must be provided)